Bumble is free, but you can pay for these additional features
- Using Bumble is free, but you can pay to unlock new features like advanced filters and profile upgrades.
- The Bumble Boost plan costs $ 16.99 for a month and offers unlimited likes and “revenges”.
- Bumble’s more expensive Premium subscription costs $ 39.99 for a month, or $ 229.99 for a lifetime plan.
- Visit Insider’s Technical Reference Library for more stories.
Bumble is one of the most popular dating apps out there. And he can attribute a lot of that success to its free download and use.
But while you can use Bumble for years without paying a dime, if you want to become a power user of Bumble, you may want to consider a subscription. Bumble offers two different subscription plans – Boost and Premium – as well as Spotlight and SuperSwipe, two features that you can purchase separately.
Here’s everything you need to know about Bumble’s paid plans and how they can spice up the life of your dating app.
Bumble is free, but lets you pay for extras
When you download and sign up for Bumble, you don’t need to provide credit card information or billing addresses. You can use the basic functionalities of the application (scan, correspondence, chat) for free.
But paying money can give your profile an edge over the competition. Head to your profile and you will see options to purchase a Spotlight or a SuperSwipe.
Spotlights, which cost between $ 6.99 for one or $ 54.99 for a 30 pack, are boosts that make your profile appear on the profiles of more users for half an hour. Bumble claims they can get you “up to 10 times more matches” than just scanning normally.
Meanwhile, SuperSwipes are like Tinder’s Super Likes – when you give someone a SuperSwipe, it puts you at the forefront of their feed and shows that you’re genuinely interested. SuperSwipes cost between $ 3.50 for two and $ 45.99 for a 30 pack.
And if you like these features but want more, consider Bumble’s paid membership tiers.
You can sign up for paid Bumble subscriptions
Although they are more expensive, Bumble offers two subscription plans. These plans give you Spotlights and SuperSwipes, as well as other features.
Bumble Boost is the cheaper of the two subscriptions. It gives you:
- One Spotlight and five SuperSwipes every week
- Unlimited likes
- Unlimited “Extends”, which allow you to keep your matches even after their normal expiration
- Unlimited “rematches”, which allow you to reconnect with expired matches)
- Unlimited “backtracks”, which allow you to undo accidental left sweeps
Boost costs $ 8.99 for a week, $ 16.99 for a month, $ 33.99 for three months prepaid, or $ 54.99 for six months prepaid.
Bumble Premium costs more, but offers almost twice as many features as Boost.
With Premium, you will benefit from all the features of Boost, as well as:
- The Beeline, which allows you to see who has already loved you
- Advanced filters for your feed
- Incognito mode, which hides your profile from users you didn’t like
- Travel mode, which allows you to change your location to see people in other states or countries
Bumble Premium costs $ 19.99 for a week, $ 39.99 for a month, $ 76.99 for three months prepaid, or a one-time fee of $ 229.99 for a lifetime subscription that unlocks all features Premium forever.